Политика за устойчивост
As part of the family-owned business at the core of Hotel Topola Skies, sustainable development has always been a priority. Progress with a focus on future generations.
Our mission is to provide you with an incredible experience in harmony with the environment, showing respect for the local community and culture. We believe that every step in this direction is crucial for our planet and society.
- Recognizing the importance of responsible development and its positive impact on society, we commit to the following long-term goals:
- To implement as many sustainable development practices as possible in our hotel.
- To share these practices with our guests and encourage their active participation in using them.
- To monitor and enforce the adherence to best practices.
To achieve our goals, we will actively work in the following areas:
- All bulbs in the hotel to be energy-saving.
- Solar lighting for the common outdoor areas of the hotel.
- Implementation of an automatic electricity shutdown system using access cards in rooms where not available.
- Installation of solar panels for water heating.
- Annual maintenance of all electrical appliances to achieve maximum efficiency.
- During periods of low occupancy, certain parts of the hotel are not heated and illuminated.
- The hotel will be divided into sectors.
Waste and Recycling
- Recycling of kitchen fats.
- Use of filtered water instead of bottled water.
- Use of products made from recycled materials.
- Separate waste collection.
- Replacement of print materials with digital ones.
- Optimization of towel and bedding washing.
- Purchase of mixers and showers with aerators.
- Daily monitoring of all water meters to detect leaks.
- Optimization of washing machines and dishwashers' operation.
- Use of wastewater and rainwater for irrigation.
- Use of locally sourced products.
- Development of a responsible purchasing policy.
- Use of certified products.
- We give guests the option to choose whether their towels are changed daily.
- We advise guests on moderate consumption of food from our buffets to reduce food waste.
- We provide the opportunity to use sustainable transportation – bike rentals for exploring the area.
Over the past 3 years, we have managed to:
- Reduce electricity consumption by 15% and water consumption by 30% in the last 24 months.
- Install solar systems for water heating.
- Participate in the ETGG 2030 project.
- Initiate the certification process for the "Green Key."